Rent Payment & rules
- When applying for park space, all tenants must sign these rules before moving in.
- All space rent is payable on or before the First day of the month. There will be a late charge of $50 made on any rent not received in our mailbox or office by the end of the 5th day of the month and on each subsequent month that the rent is delinquent. There is also a charge for returned checks for insufficient funds or for stopped payment checks. Tenant agrees to pay these fees.
- Rent must be delivered to the office in the form of check, money order, or can be paid online using the Paylease system or credit card in the office (normal fees apply) there is to be No cash
- You’ll receive $25 off your rent the first month you sign up for online automatic payment.
Violations and Rule Infractions
1st Offense – written warning issued, documented in registration file
2nd Offense – written warning, $50 fine issued and any cost or fee associated with the management’s cost to correct the violation
3rd Offense – eviction letter issued; resident is required to leave the Park immediately – all pre-paid rents are forfeited
The Management has discretion to determine if a violation will result in eviction and forfeiture of all prepaid rents.
- SITE RULES
- Observe and obey all posted sign throughout the property.
- Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All waste disposal and water hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- TRASH – Help maintain a clean and tidy park, by not littering. Please dispose of trash in the proper manner. This includes cigarette butts and animal waste. Do not throw them on the park grounds.
- Place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the property furnished dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse or other building trashcans.
- Trashcans are not allowed on your space. Dispose of each trash bag directly in the trash dumpster.
- Storing of trash/garbage in vehicles, to the side of the RV or under the RV is not allowed
- For guest safety No Glass containers are allowed outside of RV’s and vehicles.
- Skirting – skirting should match the aesthetic of the RV or trailer.
- Winterizing – each RV must be winterized properly. See management for instructions
- Subletting – RVs may not be rented, loaned, or used for any purpose other than that granted in the original application for space. Subletting is not permitted.
- OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE:
- Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside. This includes 1 table and 4 chairs and 1 BBQ. All other belongings must be kept inside the RV or in an approved storage shed.
- Tools, toys, fishing gear and other such items must be stored within the RV.
- Larger outdoor recreational items, including but not limited to: kayaks, paddleboards, coolers, boating/diving/fishing equipment, must be organized and neatly stored beneath the RV with every attempt to conceal these stored items and maintain site aesthetic. Tenants are allowed a storage shed but must be approved by management before it can be brought onsite
- Utility trailers, boats, non-working or non-registered vehicles are strictly prohibited.
- No tarps or window coverings are to be used on the RV.
- Nothing will be built on the RV site without prior approval from management. All unapproved structures will be removed without warning.
- No display of alcoholic beverages will be allowed outside your person RV. All alcoholic beverages must be in a cup. No drunkenness or misconduct will be tolerated.
- Tents or Tarps
- Pools, Hot Tubs
- Washing of personal vehicles or RV within the park-front windshields can be washed by pocket only
- Outdoor Appliances
- Perimeter fencing
- Indoor Furniture
- Open Trailers
- Excessive Décor
- Affixing to Trees
- Excessive Storage Under RV
- No ATV’s or Side by Sides
- Pet Pens
- Pets must be on leashes (maximum 12’) when outside of RV’s.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) when outside of the RV.
- Pets are not to be chained outside the RV or mobile home.
Property personnel will periodically inspect sites to assure compliance with resort rules.
- RV POLICY
- All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order.
- Tri-city RV Park must approve any RV 15 years and older prior to making reservations.
- No RV deemed to be in “poor” condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted, badly dented, or in need of paint) will be allowed in the RV Park.
- Approved recreational vehicles include: Class A, Class B and Class C Motorhomes, fifth wheels, hard sided travel trailers and toy haulers.
- All RV’s must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment.
- VEHICLE POLICY
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Tri-city RV Park absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather and wind or wind drive branches or other material from a sound and health tree, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guest agree to save, protect and hold harmless Tri-city RV park from all such liability.
- Automobiles and RV’s must park in designated parking areas. TWO (2) standard size passenger vehicles, or TWO (2) motorcycles are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites. No large industrial vehicles are allowed within the park.
- RV’s, automobiles and motorcycles must be currently registered, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver. Issues such as flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows or is deemed to be in general poor condition, including exterior, may not be parked with the RV Resort.
- All vehicle repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RVs are prohibited. No vehicles are to be covered with tarps or car covers.
- All posted traffic signs must be obeyed, and the posted speed limit is 7 mph and is strictly enforced. No boat, utility, storage or auto trailers may be parked in the RV park without RV park approval. Vehicles in violation of these rules will be towed at the owners’ expense.
- All ATV’s are prohibited from park premises.
- Tenant RESPONSIBILITY
- Any tenants or guest destroying/damaging park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical or sewer problem creating a problem with the park electric or sewer line and a certified electrician or plumber has to be called you will be responsible for the cost of the service call and damages.
- The park shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water and electrical service. Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the park.
- The park’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the park shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits or wires from such point of connection to the guest’s RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly; no dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate dump station or sewer connection.
- The park reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order to repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown.
- The park shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- Two vehicles are permitted per site provided they fit within the site dimensions and NOT ON EMPTY SITES.
- There can be no parking on any street per the Fire Marshal.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at owner’s expense), and/or locked and fined $50.
Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety and conduct of their children at all times so keep an eye on them please. All minors must have adult supervision after 9:00 PM.
- WHEELED TOYS
Mini-bikes, go carts, wheeled toys, skateboards, hoverboards, roller-skates, remote control toys, and drones, including but not limited to cars or similar device may not be operated inside the RV Park. Bicycles must be operated with extreme caution and adult must supervise minors while operating a bicycle on premises.
- CODE OF CONDUCT & POLICIES
- As our guests, please observe the following rules and most importantly, let us be reminded of the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- Smoking (Strict Enforcement) Permitted at individual sites only (no smoking in common area)!!!!!
- Unreasonably loud and disturbing noise within the RV Resort is prohibited at all times.
- All guests should be courteous to other guests; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests and/or visitors while at the RV park. RV owners, their family members, guests or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV Resort guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- No motorcycles, diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV park during this time. No generators may be used in the RV park.
- Please place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the park provided dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse or other facility trashcans.
- Please do not flush anything in toilets other than toilet paper. No grease, toiletries, paper towel, feminine products, diapers, or other should be put down the drain or into the sewer system.
- Please keep building doors closed.
- Please keep your site neat and tidy.
- Please do not tamper with the landscaping, electric or plumbing systems.
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or trading allowed on the park.
- No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated. If you are arrested for anything involving your conduct in the park you will be automatically evicted.
- PET RULES
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash or confined to the RV owner’s site at all times. Up to two (2) pets weighing no more than 50 lbs. each, subject to approval, are allowed per site.
- All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue for everyone and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
- We prohibit breeds as having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans. Breeds restricted are: Pit Bulls and Staffordshire Terriers, American Bullys, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas and Mastiffs. If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the park.
- All pets must be kept on a hand-held leash at all times when outside your RV. Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly. Each pet owner will sign a contract on check-in.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome however these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- We reserve the right to exclude pets from the RV park if we deem the pet to be a “problem.” Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the Resort.
- No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV owner is away from the site. We do not allow kennels or pens to be outside your RV.
- The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
- Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on property.
- Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed on a chain or rope outside your RV.
- All pets must be licensed and vaccinated.
- RV Park FACILITIES
- All rules regarding the use of these facilities must be observed.
- Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any facility.
- Grounds: No driving or parking of any type of vehicle on park grass or common areas.
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- Use of the laundry room is restricted to registered guests. No smoking allowed.
- Restrooms/Showers: Use of the restrooms/showers is restricted to registered guests and their visitors. Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items left behind will be discarded.
- No Smoking: No smoking is permitted inside the restrooms/showers area or any other RV Resort building.
- FIRE SAFETY
- Fire safety is of the utmost importance at the RV park. No campfires are allowed in the park. A fire extinguisher must be available in the RV.
- Allowed: LP Gas for BBQ’s, or heaters. When not in use, such equipment must be placed back in storage.
- Prohibited: Open flame equipment (not allowed).
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinance and law must be observed and are strictly enforced.
- ALL PUBLIC LAWS AND ORDINANCES
- All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the RV park. The RV owner will notify management should it be necessary.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
No hazardous materials may be used or stored on the site, nor disposed of or spilled inside the RV park at any time.
- Absolutely no loaded firearms or fireworks are allowed on the property!
- All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- The following are NOT permitted on property: unlawful weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, slingshots, bows & arrows, pellet guns, toy guns or anything that could be mistaken as a weapon.
- The Guest is responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets.
- The park reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or park facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- First month’s rent plus deposit must be paid for upfront at the time of reservation.
- Tenants must give 15 days notice of their departure
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Site occupancy is assigned at check-in.
Tri-city RV Park FINAL SAY
- Tri-city RV park retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants and within the limits of state law.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Additionally, park management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.
7322 W Bonnie Ave
Kennewick, WA 99336